Have you already purchased a product key from the Propellerhead PropShop? Great! To redeem your product, simply add your product to the cart (one product at a time please), go to checkout and enter your product key in the coupon field. The product will be added to your account for permanent download. If you have any questions at all please contact us!
Nucleus SoundLab is proud to release Reason Wizardry Season Three! Reason Wizardry is a series of advanced video tutorials for Propellerhead Reason - that were originally delivered as a monthly subscription. Season Three is a compilation of the final eleven issues from the Reason Wizardry history, compiled into a comprehensive video tutorial product.
Through Reason Wizardry Season Three, you will continue to benefit from the vast sound design experience of Nucleus SoundLab Lead Designer Jeremy Janzen. Since 2005, Jeremy has pushed the boundaries of sound design in Reason - first by implementing 100% unique Combinators in a ReFill; followed by the first commercial effects Refill; and finally by introducing detailed and educational PDF documentation for each patch. Season Three is the biggest ever - it contains 11 issues and over 8.5 hours of invaluable Reason knowledge!
Reason Wizardry Season Three isn't meant to rehash the basics. It won't show you how to create a pattern in Redrum or how to connect a Thor to the mixer. Instead, by assuming each user had already read the manual and has a basic knowledge - Reason Wizardry skips directly to the good stuff. Each issue is packed with info on how to get the very most out of Reason devices, how to create your own sounds that step away from the cliches, and the not-so-obvious tricks that will save you time in your productions. Details:
- 11 full-length video tutorials
- Consists of over 8.5 hours of video and weighs in at 4gb
- Captured at crisp 800x600 resolution (some issues are 1280x720 HD)
- Includes 45 example patches
All the Main Topics from each included issue are listed below:
- RV-7000 Reverb - In-Depth
- Creating a Vocoder from Scratch
- Phase Subtraction in Thor
- Mastering Techniques in Reason
- Kong Drum Designer - In-Depth
- Create your own Pulveriser Compressor
- Create your own Alligator Gate
- Pulveriser and The Echo - In-Depth
- Alligator - In-Depth
- Neptune - In-Depth
- Final Issue - Multiple Sound Design Techniques (1.5+ hours long!)
Want a demo? The *entire* October 2011 issue is available below. Or visit our Youtube channel for a variety of other excerpts.